Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Journal Entry #32










Supisa Somto (Peach)
Composition 4C
November 11, 2007

Thanksgiving is coming up soon. What three things are you most thankful for?

Thanksgiving

There are three things that I most thankful for. First, I would like to thank for my parents. My parents are the first people who I really want to thank. They always give me everything that I want or necessary for me. They give me not only things, but also knowledge. Moreover, the most important thing that they always give me is love. Also, I could not come to the United Stated and have studied at ALP if I don't have my parents support. Although I have to write three journals every week, I still feel happy that my parents support me to study at ALP. Second, I really want to thank for my aunt who I stay in her home now. She is a person who recommends me to study at ALP. When I lived in my country, and I want to study English language at the US, I called my aunt to find the university for me. Also, she went to the ALP office, and she sent some information about ALP to me in Thailand. Furthermore, she has permitted me to stay at her home during I am studying here. Even though I have to pay for her, it is cheaper than rent an apartment. Also, it is more comfortable than live in apartment. Finally, I would like to thank for my destiny. It makes me to meet many good things and many good experiences in my life. Though I sometimes have a problem, I usually can deal with it. Therefore, I like to say that thank you so much my destiny. It usually makes me decide my mind and correct the problem in the right way. I can face every problem because I believe in my destiny. In addition, my destiny makes me to study at ALP and meet my nice classmates and very kind teachers. Also, I have to write three journals every week because my destiny makes me to study here and meet composition teacher who like to assign the students to write the journals. Furthermore, my destiny makes me to have the person who I really want to say thank you. I have great parents because my good luck destiny. Also, it makes my aunt to recommend me to study here. To summarize, due to thanksgiving is coming up soon, I would like to say thank you for the most three important things that make me success in my life.

No comments: