Thursday, September 27, 2007

Journal Entry #12


Supisa Somto (Peach)
Composition 4C
September 30, 2007

Describe your bedroom using spatial order signals. Look at page 62.

My Bedroom

There are many rooms in my house, but the room that I really like and usually spend a lot of time there is my bedroom. If you want to see a fantastic place, welcome to my white bedroom. When you walk into my bedroom, the first thing that you will see is a clothes-press. It is the right of the door. However, don't try to open it because you may meet some animal such as snake or mouse. I don't want to tell you about my clothes-press anymore. I think you know why I don't want to talk about this. If you keep walking, you will see a brown bed that is made from oak in front of the clothes-press. It is close to the wall. It is covered by pink bedspread. I really like my bed. It can makes me feel happy and comfortable when I lay down. There is a small table beside my bed. I put many things on the small table, e.g., light, tissue paper, and alarm clock. Also, there is a bookcase next to the small table. My father likes to buy books for me. I kept a lot of books there, and I put my photo at the top of the bookcase. On the left of the bookcase, there is a desk. I placed my computer there. I usually use computer almost everyday. It is necessary for me. Behind the desk of the computer, you will see a bathroom. Inside the bathroom, there is a bathtub. I always like to soak my body in the bathtub for a long time. A clothesline is stuck on the wall at the bathroom. Opposite the bathtub, there is a counter. I put toilet set there. At the top of the counter, you will see a mirror. It is stuck on the wall. However, when you see the mirror, you may see yourself unclearly because it is not clean. I am so sorry about that! I promise that I will try to clean it. Let go outside the bathroom. Opposite my bed, you are going to see a television. It is placed on the counter. If you see at the center of my bedroom, you are going to see a rug on the floor. I like to sit there when I watch the television. I designed my bedroom by myself. However, my mother want me to put a big mirror at the doorway. She has believed that it can make me lucky. All in all, eventhough my bedroom sometime is very messy, it is still my favorite room.

No comments: