Saturday, September 29, 2007

Journal Entry #14



Supisa Somto (Peach)
Composition 4C
September 30, 2007

Write about your experience at Universal Studios! (please post pictures too)

My Experience at Universal Studios

Last Saturday, I went to Universal Studios with my ALP colleague. I used to come here ten years ago when I was a child. Therefore, I was very excited because I could not remember anything about Universal Studios. When we arrived there, the first thing what we did was take a photo. After that, we went to inside Universal Studios. We separated from a big group. I went with my classmate. I, Paula, Ann, and Carol went together. We had limit time, so we had to plan before we start to play some playing machine. we started at House of Horrors. It was so scary. I sometime closed my eyes and escaped behind my friend. I hurried to walk because I wanted to get out there quickly. Next, all of us agreed with each other to go to Revenge of the Mummy. It was so terrible. I screamed, and I thought everyone there screamed too. Then we went to Julassic Park because there is near to Revenge of the Mummy. It was so beautiful and amazing. Also, we got wet. I saw dinosaurs close to my face. However, I like there a little bit because I don't want to get wet. It made me felt cold. Then we saw pyrotechnics show at Backdraft. We still didn't stop only this. We went to see special effects stages. We known that how Universal made special effects. About 1.00 pm, we had lunch together. We ate Chinese food at Panda Express. After lunch, we saw Shrek and Donky 4-D. I really like it. I could see action close to my seat. Finally, we went to Studio Tour. We sat on the tram and saw a lot of magic of Hollywood. After we finished this tour, we didn't have enough time to go to other where. Therefore, we went out, and we met our composition teacher, Mr. Jimmy Simpson, at the exit. We took a photo with our teacher. After that, we took a shutter bus to go back to ALP office. I had fun on this day. Indeed, if I have a chance, I will go there again.

No comments: