Monday, September 3, 2007

Journal Entry #2

Supisa Somto (Peach)
Composition 4C
September 3, 2007

My Favorite Sport

My favorite sports are tennis and table tennis. However, I like table tennis more than tennis because I have to play tennis outdoor that sometime is so sunny. Therefore, I like table tennis more because I can play table tennis indoor. I can play table tennis with my friend even though we just have two people. I don’t have to find a lot of people for playing. That is good because people sometime are so busy, so they cannot play sport. For example, if I want to play volleyball, I have to find a lot of people for playing with me. I don’t spend a lot of money for playing table tennis. That is one reason why I like table tennis. Some sports we have to spend a lot of money for playing, for instance, we have to buy swimming suit, swimming hat, and swimming grass for swimming that is so expensive. I can use all part of body for playing table tennis especially eyes. I have to look table tennis ball all the time when I play. I have a fun time when I play table tennis. Also, respect and sportsmanship are things that I receive from sport.

No comments: