Thursday, September 13, 2007

Journal Entry #6

Supisa Somto (Peach)
Composition 4C
September 16, 2007

Write a narrative paragraph about an unforgettable experience in your life. This could be an earthquake like in the story on page 24 or it could be something different like your first dating experience. Be sure to use time order signals.

My Unforgettable Experience
My family and relative were almost rob and killed. I went to the beach with my parents and relative in holiday. We had to go at night time because my uncle had to work until 8 pm. My uncle drove a van, and all of us sat together. While we were on the way, there were two cars park across the road. Therefore, we had not enough of driving lane. Suddenly, my uncle drove out of the road to side road. Then he tried to bring the van turn to driving lane again after he drove pass those cars. It was so exciting and terrible for us. If my uncle could not control the van, we could get accident. First time, we didn't know what was happening. However, my uncle told us that on that time his subconcious told him that he shouldn't stop the van. Therefore, he kept driving. After we arrived the beach and checked in for the hotel, we told hotel's manager about this event. Then he told us that we were very lucky. If we stopped the van, we will be rob. Also, maybe we can be killed if we fight. Since there were events like this happened before. If my uncle decided to stop the van on that day, you maybe don't meet me today. This was my experience that I could not forget. Now I still exactly remember about this event, and I think that it is going to be in my remembrance forever.

No comments: